Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ DebutsCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts Reply To: BA: ‘Mixed Fleet’ Debuts

redbowtie
Participant

VK YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED TO MY QUESTIONS

VK I find it increasingly strange why you take such a huge interest in the out comes of BA dispute. Please could you explain why you spend so many hours dedicated to this subject You seem to be on top the latest news. How could you be when a lot of it has not even reached the media. As an outsider/ customer you seem to be extremely informed. Please could you let me know where you get all your information from. Have you crossed the data protection acts to compile your argument? And why is this argument put forward by you so important to you? If you believe that Mixed fleet and original fleets have no difference in experience, just pay, why and earth would this bother you as a customer? in fact according to this it would make sense to say you wouldn’t even notice a difference on a mixed fleet crewed flight. Why are you so interested in seeking out the mixed fleet flights? are you unsure if this argument is true? Having flown BA on both its long haul flights and Shorter flights I can honestly say that BA need to be concentrating on its product, it is so poor so shabby so broken. The crew I have encounter seem to do nothing but run around fixing and sorting things out. And usually in the most professional manner. Shame on BA for hanging its golden asset out to dry. The company will move on, the profits will sore, but in my mind the heart of the company is being torn out. May I ask what line of business are you in VK, are structural changes happening at your work place? Would appreciate your answers.