Home › Forums › Airlines › British Airways › Unite/BASSA to Strike 20/3 for 3 Days, 27/3 for 4 Days › Reply To: Unite/BASSA to Strike 20/3 for 3 Days, 27/3 for 4 Days
I think the other thread takes ages to scroll down, so have started a new one. Would be good for BT to consider having longer threads divided into pages to make access on portable, and other, devices easier.
Seems a shame it has come to this.
– Just because dates have been announced, does not mean a strike is certain to occur
– A formal commercial policy will be announced by BA in due course
– ALL exLCY services including CWLCY to JFK New York will operate as normal
– ALL Gatwick longhaul and most Gatwick shorthaul will operate as normal
– BA has enough crew to operate an almost normal 777 fleet from LHR
– BA has in place arrangement to wet lease aircraft and crews to keep services operating
– BA can rebook you onto other carriers if it is unable to get you to your destination, but check the copmmercial policy for details.
– You still get BA Miles and Tier Points on services involuntarily cancelled due to strike action