Reply To: BA New First Class??Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA New First Class?? Reply To: BA New First Class??

marcusfrequentflyer
Participant

I flew ba first class to Delhi as planned and was on the new 777-300. i have to say i was very dissappointed with the aircraft. The new first was nice…. comfortable seating and the much more private than the old first. …..but i could not help feeling that it was a slightly over sized version of the new club world and that ‘special’ feeling has gone…………..it was rather sterile and very dark. i got the impression that we were treated like everyone else on board and that the crew were just going though the motions like in all classes……….a bit dissappointing considering the cost of the ticket! For instance the food was less than mediocre and i have had better food in club………and the washrooms are a disgrace for first class …….no different to economy…….unlike certain other middle eastern carriers that have fullsize washrooms with mirrors etc ………..i am sad to say that first class on ba is not what it used to be and that’ exclusive’ air is no longer………….especially when most of our fellow passengers in first talked non stop about how they were upgraded from club to first …..and it was obvious they were not gold card holders…!………………