Reply To: BA New First Class??Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA New First Class?? Reply To: BA New First Class??

Biggless
Participant

Chaps, how about keeping these posts an exchange of our knowledge about the FACTS relating to the First class service offered by various airlines. Personally I couldn’t careless if a certain person posting to this formum is or is not an employee of BA. In fact I think it would be good if they were so that these comments will more likley get back to BA. Here are some facts as I see them –

1) In my opinion, the new Concorde lounge is not as good as the old one in T4 {in fact I think the Virgin Upper class lounge is better}
2) It is not acceptable that people travelling 1st class get no preference for Spa services
3) The new Spa service is not half as good as the service that was provided when BA used Moulton Brown (like proper back massage with oils not in a chair through your shirt !)
4) Another one that bugs me is lack of a proper preferential boarding provision for 1st. The US airlines are a good model to follow here with their very strict boarding system they use in the US (zone 1, 2 , 3 etc..)
5) Food – it’s nice sure, but not really my impression of top premium !
6) Open vs. suite – I guess that’s a personal preference