Reply To: BA New First Class??Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA New First Class?? Reply To: BA New First Class??

FCTraveller
Participant

Emotive?? Angry?? Perhaps GoonerLondon should read his own entry. The points made earlier today seem to have fallen on deaf ears.

This is getting a bit tedious. If you criticise BA, you get accused of being emotive and angry and told to move on, if you applaud BA, then you’re accused of being secretly planted by the PR department and biased. What would be the point of this forum if all we gave is a few bland comments and just take whatever comes from BA Marketing at face value? Isn’t funny that nobody came on this forum today to say how wonderful BA’s announcement and what a brilliant piece of marketing. Well if anyone does, please raise your hand!

If anyone here doesn’t like the debate or the strong opinions, then THEY should move on. I will stay because I have a stake in BA in two ways: a) I spend a large amount of money flying First on this airline year after year and I am part of a segment of customers who accounts for a large portion of their revenue and b) I am a shareholder in BA and not just the one share that gives me a discount. You may well ask why I continue to fly BA if I think so little of their product? I’ve said this before, I don’t east of London but what other choice is there to North America? Perhaps when we have other F products such as EK, LX, CX, QF, etc on routes from London to NA, I won’t feel the need to and might feel less inclined to give my opinion. Perhaps I just won’t care. But in the meantime, I do and will continue to give my opinion in the same way as I always do.