Reply To: BA New First Class??

Back to Forum

GoonerLondon
Participant

BBH does BA advertising, and I doubt their work gets as low level as a member’s email. Saatchi & Saatchi haven’t done BA for over 15 years, M&C Saatchi had the work in between.

This is a teaser. While we might have been going on (and on) about it on this thread since May, this is only the 2nd communication. They have set up the soft enhancement, now they are ‘about’ to reveal the hard.

Each to his own. Personally I thought it was quite interesting. Depth of design is always of more interest and substance – and will stand the test of time. A seat is a seat is a seat in this market. It will be plenty big enough, and won’t have sliding doors. What more is there to say? Cabin ambience will be everything though and be a major differentiator. BA’s vision of First is about attention to detail. I get it – and I applaud it.

FC – why are you so angry about this? Your numerous posts in this thread – so you obviously care – are full of very emotive (but generally pejorative and highly critical) phrases and words. Often it’s the same 2 basic points about perceived lateness of delivery and how hopeless BA are compared to middle and far east alternatives. What’s going on – I’m confused? I’m not a big fan of Emirates. In fact I hate Emirates. But I’ve moved on. I don’t spend my time stalking their forums and threads regurgitating my story of how I was badly let down on a trip to Australia. Perhaps you need to move on too?

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls