Reply To: BA New First Class??

Back to Forum

FCTraveller
Participant

I agree. This email is pathetic. I think the marketing people at BA should be sacked. They obviously have no clue who they are speaking to. Frankly, I couldn’t care less about the fact that the fabric colour was inspired by navy uniforms and what the stitch is like. If they weren’t one year late in launching this product, perhaps I wouldn’t mind this little teaser but they are just making fools of themselves and looking stupid.

Just give us what we have been asking for, a proper look at the seat please. It’s almost as if they’re embarrassed to, not surprised actually, they probably are. And so true what you say about the Spa, I have travelled First from T5 almost on a monthly basis at least since it opened and I have only ever been able to get one treatment. It is always booked up so what’s the point. Every time I transit or leave from Dubai on EK, no problem. And the Etihad Six Senses Spa in Abu Dhabi is excellent, and always available. Shame on you BA, you’re losing it.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls