Reply To: BA New First Class??Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA New First Class?? Reply To: BA New First Class??

ScottWilson
Participant

It is unfair to claim CX only offers service to HKG, given that BA’s service to Sydney is one stop, CX also offers one stop service to Australia, just different flight numbers. The essential difference between a single flight number on BA, QF and VS from LHR-SYD and changing flights on SQ, CX and others is insignificant.

Flying F from LHR-SYD offers a wide variety of choices, and dare I say that EK, EY, SQ, CX and QF all give BA a run for customers’ money. All that BA’s new product will do, especially given departure from T3 not T5, is bring it up to par with some of those.

Don’t get me wrong I welcome it, but it is more a refresh of a tired hard product, perhaps to await the A380 which will offer greater possibilities. However, BA’s biggest competitor (given route network) on key long haul routes up the front is VS and it is hardly in a position to do a serious product refresh given its financial position.