Reply To: BA Club Europe seatingCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines British Airways BA Club Europe seating Reply To: BA Club Europe seating

continentalclub
Participant

Agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts on ZRH, and I look forward to trying SWISS new J very soon, having just had a super F experience with them.

As a competitor to BA however, the single LX JFK-ZRH vv route would probably not at this stage warrant any variation to product development plans already in place for either Club World or Club Europe.

These will, I assume, be based on a general consensus that AF, KL, LH etc., etc., will ultimately move to a fully-flat J product – or we will see a definite first and second tier of European carriers, possibly categorised most easily by their long-haul J products.

All that said, I apologise for taking this discussion slightly off-topic to include thoughts on long-haul – my intention was merely to raise the point that the commercial proposition for BA’s long-haul connecting traffic may have (had) an impact on the CE changes, rather than merely considering the competitive landscape to be purely O&D.