Reply To: AA will not get my business…ever again

Back to Forum

RichHI1
Participant

Forgive me as a newbie but I do not see the issue here. Every carrier has its rules on Lounge access. You learn the rules and follow them. As an AA Elite, I still get the occasional frown and furious typing when entering a BA lounge but – hey their problem not mine… What bugs me is when airlines have rules and then do not follow them, as certain BA lounges in the past which said “we are full” when I produce my AA card. Tangential to this, why are people so fixated with lounges anyway? Fair enough if you are delayed but most frequent flyers turn up at the last minute to minimize wasted time. I have to admit to really liking the outside Gallery at BA T5 but the indoors bit is a little Hogwarts for me. Overseas BA lounges on the whole do not do much for me. In ONE WORLD I would say JAL lounges are best with AA sitting very much in the middle. Hope grammar and spelling meets the standards of the mavens out there…

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls