Reply To: AA will not get my business…ever againCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines American Airlines AA will not get my business…ever again Reply To: AA will not get my business…ever again

RBrown9
Participant

Well, I think that all of us folks living outside of America have been “spoilt” rotten. I personally consider it my right when flying Business or First class to receive lounge access and would be outraged if I did not! It is part of the service and one of the more valuable parts.

I cannot think of any country (other than the USA) where J & F pax are not automatically granted access to the lounges. In fact, some airlines adopting the opposite model. For example, Emirates only allows First Class pax to access its First Class lounge with Business Class pax and Gold Frequent Flyers having access to the Business Class lounge. Another lounge is made available for Frequent Flyers with Silver Status.

It surely makes their First & Business Class products of significantly less value (to me anyway). Like a luxury hotel that does not allow guests to access the basic facilities (like the bar or the swimming pool!).