Reply To: Drought Over: AA Offers Free Booze In LoungesCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines American Airlines Drought Over: AA Offers Free Booze In Lounges Reply To: Drought Over: AA Offers Free Booze In Lounges

jleflyer
Participant

‘Free’ is relative.
In Chicago O’Hare Admirals Club on my BA Silver membership on a full fare First Class ticket to San Diego. When I entered the club and the y checked in me and gave me one premium drink coupon. For those who have had the pleasure of visiting the AAdmirals clubs, they serve the cheapest liquor, beers, and wines.
When I asked for two, the agent said ‘you are only entitled to one’. Give me a freaking break! Flying on my BA Executive Club Silver number (access to Admirals Club), but yet I only get one premium drink coupon?. The selection here is abysmal and all they do is Up Sell!
US domestic carriers are fairly even on the race to the bottom. BA should reconsider their allocation of food and beverages at their clubs.
Whatever BA is paying AA for Admirals Club access, it is certainly not worth it. It is not apples to apples comparison. Same thing a couple of weeks back flying on full FC ticket out of O’Hare.