Reply To: ANZ flat beds in economyCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines Air New Zealand ANZ flat beds in economy Reply To: ANZ flat beds in economy

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone !! ANZ it is your stage and spotlight !

We have waited for such bold innovations in Economy Class and it is surprising and great that ANZ really upholds its good name and products in both Prem. Economy and Economy. As I am a fan of full flat bed–it is a big “yes” for the Skycouch ! Whether it could be smaller for some–it is still a great way to lounge or sleep in those seats/space –regarding other Y pax being disturbed because of your lounging or sleeping position–believe me a lot of them would refer on booking a skycouch in their flights inorder to have the freedom of space and mobility in such long haul flights, the odd look about occupying three seats for one person or two will only be in the beginning as it will be a common sight in the future. It is also good to hear that improvements on catering has been done as well !

Just a huge ” kudos” to those in ANZ !! This really shows other competitors in the market that you have taken the issues of pax regarding improvements in Prem. Eco and Economy Class seriously and by responding to it with a huge idea and really innovative approach — I am a fan of ANZ Prem Eco before–now I have the new Prem Eco and the Skycouch to choose from and this makes me more a huge fan!–definitely a huge success as here the customers/pax are the winners !

Thanks ANZ !! Sincerly I wished I had expected such things from BA–well you can’t have everything–right !