Reply To: AIR FRANCE – unresponsive

Back to Forum

Travelling4Fun
Participant

I found a similar problem with an airline choosing to ignore me which you can read about on the Business Traveller discussion for frequent flyers under the heading ‘IBERIA – unresponsive’. I also put details on the Flyertalk Forum and the full chronology of events (emails/faxes/telephone calls etc) on a specially created blog : http://www.iberiaandcustomerservice.blogspot.com

In the end I found telling IBERIA what I had done (and giving them the web addresses of all the sites I had published on) got a response and there was some progress with my complaint. On Monday this week I wrote directly to the Chairman of IBERIA by fax. I don’t suppose he saw my fax but I was calm and reasonable and someone in this office must have passed my fax on to the right person to give me what I was due. No apology of course, and I still haven’t been given the name and contact details of a supervisor or manager to whom I can complain. However, faxing the Chairman got the result I really wanted and what I earned is now credited to my account.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls