Reply To: Lufthansa cabin staff threaten strike action for one week effective Nov 6Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Lufthansa cabin staff threaten strike action for one week effective Nov 6 Reply To: Lufthansa cabin staff threaten strike action for one week effective Nov 6

CXDiamond
Participant

It occurs to me that it’s time for management at LH to take control and do their jobs.

This strike has little or no sympathy in Germany (I’m in Berlin at the moment).

The damage done to LH by the pilots and cabin crew in the course of the last twelve months has been dreadful and it’s not about to stop.

It’s time the airline was closed down and operations ceased until new and appropriate agreements are reached with all the unions. It’s not the German way of dealing with industrial unrest but the current methods and management are clearly not working.

I would advise all concerned that the airline will close on XX date in January unless agreements are reached and if they are not, close.

Recovery will take time but so much business must be being lost because of the uncertainty. Even I have flown with BA instead of LH and I don’t do that often but I need certainty and at least for the moment there is no industrial unrest at BA.