Reply To: Lufthansa cabin staff threaten strike action for one week effective Nov 6

Back to Forum

JohnHarper
Participant

I have put LH on my list of carriers to avoid as I’ve been caught by their strikes before.

Fortunately on the last occasion it was only a journey from MUC-LHR and I made it by train instead which I enjoyed.

On that occasion though I had problems with their call centre, I had been advised by email that my flight was likely to be cancelled due to strike action, the call centre refused to rebook me as the strike had not been confirmed and offered to change my flight for a fee in similar mode to the experience of AOTG. I declined to pay and eventually they had to refund my expenses due to their own failure to act in a timely manner.

Although I like LH particularly in long haul F at the moment I wouldn’t book anything with them. It’s one thing getting stuck in MUC wanting to get to London and another entirely being in SIN wanting to get home.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls