Reply To: Inappropriate people in exit row seats

Back to Forum

Wasborntotravel
Participant

Well done Charles and thanks for the updates.

I’m also glad you haven’t named and shamed the airline, too much bashing of one particular airline on this forum and I think from all our experiences we could name serveral airlines that don’t enforce their own policies.

Interesting to note the requirement to read and speak the native language of the operating airline. As someone who is very tall and finds standard seats often impossible to use that could prove interesting if airlines have to mandate the full rule set. Considering the number of flights that cross borders I think that’s an interesting requirement especially when passengers and crew these days are from numerous destinations

Also interesting to see if US and Canadian airlines will have to conform. I’ve been on both United and Air Canada flights were no one has paid for the exit row seat, so how will they manage in those circumstances?

This has been caused by both convienance (on line checkin) and also pure cost cutting and/or blatant revenue generation by the airlines. That’s all airlines not just the one or two

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls