Reply To: Which airlines offer premium economy lounge access?

Back to Forum

KSHaggag
Participant

Fully agree ,RichardB !

Yep!,,KL ,DL, AY are in that club offering illusionary PE ;4 inches of extra legroom but same seat width and meals of Eco does not justify the surcharge you pay on a longhaul flight .I would have expected AY to go ahead with a real PE dedicated cabin .I fully agree that even a 10 hour flight from HEL to HKG in Eco is no fun by today s standards ,let alone Australia ,etc..
I have ( big ) expectations about the newly launched LH PE which according to what I read offers real benefits ,albeit the seat pitch is the standard 38 inches offered on most others .I will be extremely interested to hear from anyone reading this thread who has had an experience with LH in PE lately ..
SQ also seems to be offering something much classier than a regular Eco product on their 777-300ERs and later on the A380s .
I presume a large majority of Gentlemen in this forum are rarely patronizing PE products .This said ,I will be really eager to read about experiences in PE on VS,LH,SQ,SK,JL,AC specifically .Thank you .

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls