Reply To: First impressionsCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines First impressions Reply To: First impressions

rferguson
Participant

Ah I was confused what ASQ was also!

IIoydah, yes it’s annoying when you have to make time and energy to complain about these things. Can I make a suggestion? Firstly, i’m guessing your son is of the Twitter generation? Encourage him to make contact with BA via that platform – I know there is a dedicated team IN THE UK that monitor it and address the issues raised on there. Also/alternatively ask him to contact the ‘On Business’ department – 0344-493-0748 to relay details of his first flight with them. I know the small business market is one that BA is wanting to attract and retain so it might be worth a quick call.

I’m not surprised that is what he was told by AA. Despite the ‘seamless’ service between the airlines of the JSA across the atlantic there are still some different mentalities when it comes to dealing with missed connections etc. As a BA customer (who’s delayed flight caused him to miss his connection anyway) AA should have been more proactive in accommodating him as that is in the spirit of the JSA. Regardless, he will be reimbursed.

**These are my personal opinions only**