Reply To: BA and Ryanair: Number of complaints each airline receivesCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA and Ryanair: Number of complaints each airline receives Reply To: BA and Ryanair: Number of complaints each airline receives

canucklad
Participant

Morning all,
Firstly to answer your question FDOS, my one and only complaint to FRightenair was when my flight showed “Go to gate” whilst other FR departures above and below displayed either “Boarding” or “Final Call” . ……Sitting in the bar 30 seconds away from our designated gate, and about 20 >15 minutes before our departure time I nipped down to the gate to find out what was going on…..
Just to find the gate agent walking away, when I enquired about the flight, she barked back that we had missed it, and then stormed off…..The departure boards still showed “Go to Gate” . …
£120 each, over and above the original cost finally got us back to EDI.

Their response was shocking !!

The FR tie up with IAG is interesting, I’d suspect it probably has more to do with feeding traffic into DUB and EI’s trans-Atlantic services rather than BA’s flights . And possibly IB’s services from Madrid