Reply To: BA and Ryanair: Number of complaints each airline receivesCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA and Ryanair: Number of complaints each airline receives Reply To: BA and Ryanair: Number of complaints each airline receives

Steptoe
Participant

I’d rather walk before flying Ryanair again.

The point is when flying Ryanair, your expectataion is low. Therefore, when I have flown them before, I have accepted the poor service (long check in, 15kg checked in bag, no allocated seat, no free in flight food / drink, waiting in a bus shelter for a flight at WMI etc. etc)
Now I accepted this on Ryanair as this was my expectation and did not raise any complaint, but have decided never to use them again.
I am Gold on BA and have complained on a few occassions when the service has fallen below the standard which I beleive to be acceptable, such as domestic transfer through LHR. In similar circumstances on Ryanair, I would not have complained

So, yes I can beleive the Ryanair complaints are less than BA. But honestly, if you a frequent flyer, the chances are you will be flying BA over Ryanair.