Reply To: Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy 747-400 LGW-MCOCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy 747-400 LGW-MCO Reply To: Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy 747-400 LGW-MCO

thecartoonman
Participant

kt0rlando – 02/09/2015 21:17 BST – soon as I replied I thought they don’t go to MCO, so have left it there as I do not want to arrive at SFB.

1nfrequent – 02/09/2015 23:31 BST – the forum is very useful with plenty of useful comments and answers and some serious Disney fans who seem to spend most of their holidays with ‘Walt’ and then planning to go again.

My son was ‘Disneyfied’ years ago and is in fact shortly going back on the Disney Magic for another 6 month stint as a main stage performer in the ships ‘on board’ theatre. We joined him this March and have to say, Disney certainly know how to run a good cruise ship, it really was excellent and everything was ‘top notch’, which is why they are at the upper end of the price range.

Interestingly, there were many couples and friends travelling without the ‘cabin baggage’ as their kids have now grown up and they were all enjoying an adults version of the ‘Mouse’, since the ship had many 18+ areas and the whole experience was superb.