Reply To: BA 767 reliability

Back to Forum

Tirana1
Participant

Brother Jim, a) no, cancelling the flight would have caused epic dispruption to passengers desparate to get home from Almaty and I know only too well how that feels ! b) no, I don’t expect BA to have a limitless number of spare aircraft – but the 767 fleet is not in an acceptable state, reliability is self-evidently poor and the least I can expect when this sort of substitution is required is a fulsome appreciation of the scale of misery it produces through lack of sleep otherwise available – and the very reason I chose this route – before a day of important business. I appreciate why Almaty is the poor relation but in J on that route there are especially heavy gold card levels and receiving a poor product generally and this bad experience will have an effect on anyone’s brand loyalty. Such effect can only be partially mitigated by BA’s effective customer relations staff

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls