Reply To: 10,000 Avios instant apologyCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines 10,000 Avios instant apology Reply To: 10,000 Avios instant apology

flydrive
Participant

Openfly, very interesting. I noted the lack of divider earlier in another thread, and in fact wrote in to BA and asked for the refund of the difference from economy to CE as they did not provide the promised service. This is the wonderful response I received from BA in its entirety:

“Thank you for your email dated 10 December 2014. I am concerned that there was no divider between the Club Europe and the Euro Traveller cabin on your flight to [xxx]. I appreciate this must have made the journey unpleasant for you. I know this isn’t the kind of service you would expect from British Airways, considering the amount you had paid for your ticket. Please accept our sincere apologies.

We take our customer’s views very seriously and I am disappointed to learn you are not satisfied with your experience with British Airways. I want to reassure you that we have a number of initiatives underway to address shortfalls in our customer service and to improve the products and services we offer. Our customer feedback is very valuable to us and is used to help us identify and prioritise these improvements.

While I appreciate your reasons for asking, though, I am afraid we cannot offer you the refund that you have requested. I am sorry to have to disappoint you.

We know we operate in a very competitive market – and that we must do better if we are to deserve your confidence and trust. We really value your business as our valued customer and we want to do everything we can to make flying with us as easy as possible. I hope you will choose to fly with us again soon, thereby offering us a chance to restore your confidence in our service.”

The usual cut and paste platitudes that smack of corporate speak and drivel. I guess it depends on who you talk to where and am glad you at least got some resolution. I’m fed up with the lack of consistency in the air and on the ground. What a farce.