Reply To: Is Ryanair fit for Business?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Is Ryanair fit for Business? Reply To: Is Ryanair fit for Business?

MrMichael
Participant

Schaible, even if you don’t fly Ryanair you still benefit from them being in existence. It was Ryanair and a few other LoCo’s that first introduced online booking and paperless tickets. It was Ryanair that got rid of the fat cats in the cockpit to the advantage of the many full service airlines that are now much more financially secure because of it. It is Ryanair and Southwest in the US and the other LoCo’s that have driven down the costs at Airports and Car Hire and a myriad of other travel re.ated services, and that has benefitted not only the Loco airlines pax but many many more. It is the likes of Ryanair that have caused the problems that Air France and Lufthansa now face with their overpaid cockpit prima donnas that cannot face the facts of supply and demand. So whether you fly BA , AA, Emirates or Qantas, your travel experience and price is better for the competition and business acumen the likes of Easyjet, Norwegian, Wizz etc have bought to the travel industry.

I had my first LoCo experience just last year with Easyjet, I thought it was ok. Not sure I will ever go with Ryanair, but who knows what the future holds.