Reply To: Is Ryanair fit for Business?

Back to Forum

TimFitzgeraldTC
Participant

My brother is down and he had used Ryanair a while back and said never again. But he is going to Berlin, they fly from East Midlands which is 15 minutes away from his house and they offered flights for £25 and half decent times. So as much as he hates the thoughts of flying them again he is prepared to for the cheap fare. He knows it’ll be a cr*p experience. Considering he returns back to Nottingham on Sunday and the train fare is the same (on an advance ticket) you can see why people happily fly them. Enough people out there I guess just appreciate the fact that Ryanair gives them a chance to travel, when before the advent of LCC’s and the routes they now serve, flying was a much more expensive proposition and many people (in UK and certainly in Eastern Europe) could not afford to fly.

Are they fit for Business. Not for Business travelers agreed – and I’ll never fly them. But sometimes they will be a proposition and be best option for people on business.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls