Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines What percentage of BA A380s will have New First? Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?

Alex_F.
Participant

scott72 – 30/06/2013 15:09 GMT

“Well I will continue to do my job with a smile on my face and will do all I can to ensure I’m the greatest sh*t polisher / cabin crew on your aircraft taking business men who act like children to meetings around the globe and are happy to watch me extend my arms to Inspector Gadget lengths when passing their meal tray and barely get a glance let alone a thank you or a please. And bacrew1… Hope to work with you soon whoever you are. And I will try to developer thicker skin or feathers so the negative comments will run of my back.”

Ouch. What happened to “To Fly To Serve”?

You want a medal for doing your job?

This post started on Friday as a light hearted bit of fun given that BA recently received its 787 and A380 aircraft. But we now have a situation where some insecure complexed posters have ruined it by making this a political thread about BA bashing.

And we wonder why WW introduced Mixed Fleet.

Hermes1964 – 30/06/2013 21:18 GMT

I agree in theory. But the stupidity of some posters on here is unbelievable and they deserve, in my opinion, to be treated with the applicable contempt.