Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines What percentage of BA A380s will have New First? Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?

bacrew1
Participant

I’m personally not offended by any of the remarks.
Esselle shame you must have missed a few weeks back when I think it was 6 or 7 out of 10 were all about BA.
Standingthemup I haven’t been in the complaint situation as very rarely I travel on my own airline full price… I’d go standby.. but the times I have been full fare I know what I’m expecting so had little to complain about… Having said that everything that is being said/complained about is nothing new to me or my ears… Ive had many a chat onboard with golds, silver, infact all card holders…
You’re all absolutely right, I don’t have to read any of the comments on this professional forum, I don’t even have to post!? but unfortunately there is always a BA theme on the forum.. usually alot more than any other airline .. & more negative than positive. Some posts seriously shock me regarding the customer service, crew onboard, ground service etc… and some I take with a pinch of salt as the facts never seem to make sense… but again.. I’m grown up not to take offense!
I speak to many other airline crew I meet in hotel lobbies during my travels, the likes of EK,EY,LH, VS and they seem to hear the same negative comments from their frequent fliers too….. But there’s very little of it posted on here?
IMHO BA will never be able to compete at a level that some other airlines do. That is fact.

PS I’m sure all the jokes/comments have come out on a post already here on the forum….. once the seat plans/cabin layouts were announced for the A380/787… I can’t be bothered trailing through the history… the point I’m making is highlighting the repetition.