Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines What percentage of BA A380s will have New First? Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?

StandingThemUp
Participant

Scott72/BACrew1

Just out of interest, have you encountered a typical BA response to a complaint?

Basically, the first letter says they realise how disappointed you are etc and then if you push the matter, you get a bung of Avios. After a few of these, you just begin to think that they’d rather pay you off, than fix the problems.

It may not be the case, but perception is everything and post hoc compo doesn’t fix a poor experience.

I respect both of you and am sure you are a credit to your company, but hope the above insight helps you to understand why a lot of people have stopped giving feedback and use other airlines, instead. To be fair, I couldn’t name you a perfect airline, all have their challenges, in my experience, but BA seem to be having more in recent years.

Sorry if this annoys you, but it’s just the way it is at the moment.

I’m hoping things will pick up when the new fleets are in place and am scheduled to try to 787 in November, will be interested to see it.