Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines What percentage of BA A380s will have New First? Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?

Alex_F.
Participant

I started this thread as a light hearted joke based on the fact that BA are introducing 2 new aircraft in the next few months and that one of the most common topics of discussion in this forum is the fact that BA are still operating aircraft with old 14 year old first class seating.

Before you all have a hissy fit, might I remind you that I am also often one of the staunchest defenders of BA product and service on this forum (when deserved, which it often is). I am also a BA shareholder and fly enough with BA to have one of those gold card thingys.

But a joke is just a joke. If people (BA crew/staff or otherwise) are personally offended by light hearted banter that is neither malicious nor originally directed at individuals, then I suggest they don’t read this thread, develop a thicker skin or a sense of humour or better yet, get a life.

BA are like any high profile public company, subject to criticism, praise, satire and in some cases unfailing loyalty and in others hard undeserved attack. Public opinion is exactly that, opinion. If you don’t like it, respectfully defend it or look away. But don’t whinge and moan. It’s very unattractive.