Reply To: What percentage of BA A380s will have New First?

Back to Forum

StandingThemUp
Participant

Hi Scott72

I will not complain, as there is little point, IMHO. It is clear to me that BA is being driven in a cost cutting direction and service is taking a back seat.

No disrespect to people like you, who I know are good at your jobs.

In terms of how the constant bashing makes you feel, I can empathise; I run a micro business which is subject to a lot of client feedback in a very competitive market. We read every piece of comment and try to take it on board, even when we feel it is harsh and this drives continuous improvement – I’d be the first to say it is much easier to achieve this in micro business, than in a plc, but on the other hand we have far less resources (money) and far more competitors, so we need to punch above our weight, everyday.

Edit

Probably the reason BA gets the bandwidth here is that this is primarily a UK focused board. No doubt other airlines suffer in their own countries, especially as human nature makes us complain more than praise and be more motivated to spread bad news, than good.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls