Reply To: From July 1st we can use our mobiles on BA after landing!Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines From July 1st we can use our mobiles on BA after landing! Reply To: From July 1st we can use our mobiles on BA after landing!

MartynSinclair

Wow, having read that article will make me think twice about taking pictures on board. More amazing is how the travel writer has not gone for the million dollar pay off, (yet) instead, preferring to work towards this never happening to another passenger.

I agree Ian and have always supported cabin crew when instructions are given.

The issue I am trying to fathom out though is when anyone states “its the law”, is it really the law and if so, why aren’t passengers being prosecuted. The only offence which the airlines appear to unilaterally take seriously (except EGYPT AIR) is smoking, which does generally (as I understand it), result in prosecution.

I cant see the cell phone ban being statute, how can there be one law if you are landing at Heathrow on a Qantas jet and another law if you happen to be a passenger on BA.

Again very interested I the theory behind this and just to reassure the likes Handbag and co, I will still listen to your always polite requests and instructions….. :))