Reply To: World Airline Awards – Poor BA!Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines World Airline Awards – Poor BA! Reply To: World Airline Awards – Poor BA!

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

@ AnthonyDunn – 19/06/2013 14:47 GMT

I still don’t know what ethnicity has to do with good service aboard an aircraft and have not seen the YouTube footage from 23 years ago.

You either get good service, or you don’t….that’s the only mindset I travel with but I cannot comment for other business travellers.

One thing I will say is that I have always paid for my own flights, whether it is via my own company or my own pocket, and at all times I look for value in what I am purchasing. Back to my premium-product comment earlier, *that* British Airline does not offer me a level of service I find acceptable, other airlines do, so my choice is to fly with the other airlines.

The nationality of said airline, and the nationality of the crew has no bearing on how I spend my money.

Lastly, I’m not sure I made “a song and dance” about it, I went on to explain that it would make no difference to me whatsoever if the British crew were sacked and replaced by what you referred to as a “pliant, subservient and cheaper-to-employ Asian females”.

Rgds.
AOTG.