Reply To: BA SeatingCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Seating Reply To: BA Seating

Ah,Mr.Bond
Participant

Unfortunately you will find that it is because they genuinely do believe CW& F is the best in the business… which is even a more sorry state of affairs to be in. They cannot accept the truth which is the fact they were ground breakers in the whole flat bed idea, everyone else jumped on the bandwagon and over the course of 12 years the majority have well overtaken BA’s now stale idea who still use the same seat footprint. 1-2-1 on new AA or 2-4-2 on BA? Come on, are they really that commercially blind? Once the new AA product takes over all the US routings they will have no choice but to change and adapt, but now at what cost having just fitted brand new aircraft with the same old same old? I have been in the industry long enough and have flown on alot of offerings, I know exactly what passengers want and what’s out there, Let me in the boardroom and I will sort this mess out – but unfortunately any new position will more than likely be a ‘job for the boys’ who will only tow the company line…. and so it continues.