Reply To: BA Seating

Back to Forum

dutchyankee
Participant

@pomerol, I fully agree with your comment about the fact that it is fully fair that BA have the dominant position at LHR, and actually, when compared to other carriers, such as LH in FRA/MUC, KL in AMS, AF in CDG, etc., percentage wise, BA`s dominance is miniscule. However, I take offense that just because people have negative comments to make about BA that they are then somehow part of an Anti-BA or BA Basher group, and to defend VK when it is he (or she) that lobs more vitriol, hate, negativity, insults, slurs, and rudeness to anyone who should dare say a word against his precious BA, is simply being hypocritical. Sure, there are some on here that try to stir the pot or get VK to boil, but the same can be said of VK, and far more often. So while wanting to defend VK, you might likewise want to be more even handed so your comments can be taken more seriously.

I too find a great deal of the info VK posts to be helpful, but in all reality, almost 95% of what he posts is cut and paste from BA webpages, news, internet links etc., what some might actually call pro-BA propaganda.

And for the record, I am an ardent fan of BA, just dissappointed of late, and am able to view BA with realism and not some view that thay are holier than thou.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls