Reply To: BA SeatingCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Seating Reply To: BA Seating

MartynSinclair

Without doubt BA club world needs a refresh – but the airline gets away with no refresh based I presume on the brand “British Airways”.

I am happy enough when seated upstairs on the 747, but will certainly not be using cw to Asia after October when the 777 comes in.

What worries me about when BA eventually do decide to refresh cw is based on the time frames for NF, what would the anticipated timeframe be for any changes to start taking shape. NF has so far taken ?? years and its not complete.

If the die ard BA fans on this forum, including the staff who contribute are unable to confirm there is even talk of a revamp seat or product, then I can not see this happening for a long long time.

Will BA be left behind – I think the clue really is in the number routes that are being downgraded from the 747 to 777. As someone said the revenue may increase with a smaller aircraft, but bottom line is, if the passenger numbers were high, a higher capacity aircraft would be rostered.

As far as NF is concerned, it really is as a good business class cabin should look and feel.