Reply To: BA Seating

Back to Forum

Bucksnet
Participant

I was not attacking VK, I meant that if even he was to fly BA less then things must be bad.

With regard to the new AA seat, I wonder how many posters have actually flown it? I thought we were not supposed to comment on seats/layout unless we had flown them multiple times. It looks like 4 across, though angled to increase the seat count, but for the record I have not tried it.

I don’t think BA will try this, as it would make new first look bad. Also with regard to this layout, how would it fit into multiple plane types? BA has lots of different cabin widths, from 747 top deck to A380 main deck. What works for one may not work in another. At least with a forward facing seat you can simply increase the number of seats across.

The new AA first looks better than BA as well (the seat, not the ambiance/style): –

http://www.airlinereporter.com/2012/01/american-airlines-will-debut-new-boeing-777-300er-interior/

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls