Reply To: BA SeatingCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Seating Reply To: BA Seating

dutchyankee
Participant

@AOTG, I will most certainly review my experience on AA here, but feel you will experience before me as I am booked on 21 December and on 9 January, so I will look forward to your review, and then we can compare notes. Like you said, when I travel with my better half, I dont mind CW so much, and always try to be in row 62 on upper deck or the last two center seats on 777. But like you and so many on here, feel the design is now second rate when compared to almost any other carrier including even most US carriers where BA used to be able to claim superiority, but even that claim is losing ground as all the majors are improving their hard products.

Bullfrog, Canuckland, and Esselle, couldnt agree with you more, and again, I am a fan of BA, have been Gold for over 14 years, but lately feel dissappointed, and think BA are now a follower. I have broadned my choice these days, and will spend my hard earned money (I pay my own flights as my own company) with airlines that have better seating options. Unfortunately, I doubt BA will notice my business is now gone. I just hope I cand use my Avios, but that has proven very difficult (but that’s another topic).

Happy travels all, the heavens have just opened up here in St. Petersburg so making a mad dash to the Corinthia Hotel as it is bucketing down!