Reply To: BA SeatingCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Seating Reply To: BA Seating

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

dutchyankee – 13/06/2013 13:04 GMT
and will be taking AA`s new 777-300 in business as opposed to an earlier BA flight just to avoid the climbing over someone or being climbed over!

Hi dutchyankee

Please do let us know if it is as good as it looks, I’ve not seen a review on here for the AA business class product yet, I’m not using the service until November!

Interesting what you say, as a BA stalwart, about climbing over people, I guess if you are travelling with your significant other then the seating in CW is fine, but, like you I tend to do most of my travel alone and do like the privacy that a window seat offers…..until inevitably you need to use the loo!

I fear their 1st product fares just as badly as CW when one compares to the ‘suite-in-the-sky’ experience that a lot of carriers now have, I flew with Malaysian in March and was blown away with their 1st cabin aboard the A380, I know what’s in store for me with the BA A380 1st cabin so find myself in no rush to use it. Conversely, in spite of my loathing of Heathrow, reading on here about the state of the lounges and even based on my own poor experiences with BA crew, had BA unveiled something new on their new planes, I would have taken a flight just for a nosey!

I find it hard to believe that BA don’t have a plan to change their seating….but perhaps this is the case, perhaps they rely so heavily on what they (BA board) think is important to us travellers that they ignore the most obvious.

Regards.
AOTG.