Reply To: BA’s July 4th double celebration

Back to Forum

JonathanM8
Participant

Great posting from RFerguson. One reason that I dont contribute as much to this forum is that (apart from the personal backbiting, which in my view should be moderated out), is the extremist views held by some on both the pro and anti-BA camp. I travel nearly every week, mostly on BA, where I have a Gold card and had one for the last 19 years. I used to have VS and BMI Gold when working for another company. So I am a frequent traveller, passionate about travel, but I dont work in travel. I have a bias to BA, because I use them so much, but not blinded to their failings either. It would be good if there was a bit more objectivity to the forum. And lets not forget that airlines have to make money too, so finances will drive many decisions.
I am looking forward to the new fleet additions and, as I fly on the 767 service to FRA, hope to try the A380 product on that route. Hopefully enough noise has been made for BA to also work on building back the lounge service – but I guess the overall purpose of my posting is to applaud the common sense of RF Ferguson and plead for some objectivity and proportionality to postings on this thread…and others too!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls