Reply To: BA’s July 4th double celebration

Back to Forum

IanFromHKG
Participant

(rferguson, bacrew 1 and other BA crew, please feel free to skip the next two paras and jump into para 3!)

VK is interesting some of the time and annoying a lot of the time. His anti-BASSA rants are wearisome, his pro-Willie stance at times difficult to understand, and his determination to say that NCW is the best option out there completely unfathomable. His willingness to repost insults others throw at him is extraordinary.

The constant attacks against him, however, are beyond annoying, wearisome, difficult to understand, unfathomable and extraordinary. I left the forum for a while because of the bickering. I recently came back, and tried to post sensible, well thought-out posts, on topic, in the hope we could make this forum work again. However, again we are being dragged into all this unnecessary bitching. And yes, I know I am joining in the off-topic element, but really only to ask if people could desist. Please?

I am not a BA fan. Their hard product is seriously dated. There are some terrible crew, there are some fantastic crew. With very few exceptions, the crew members who post here make some of the most valuable contributions to this forum (although seeing what goes on here, I am hardly surprised if they get cynical about the business passengers they serve). However, I would like to see them, and other sensible contributors, continue to participate in this forum. I think that is only going to happen if people start behaving a little more sensibly.

I would also love to see them on a flight. If any BA crew member (or an other contributor, for that matter) is serving on BA10 on 22 June or BA9 on 23 June, come and say Hi – I will be in 62K (unless my CX waitlisted flights come through!)

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls