Reply To: BA’s July 4th double celebration

Back to Forum

Andrew66
Participant

Rferguson +1 ( I assume this is the most original way to reply ??)
I actually despair at some of the stuff I read on here , I wonder if these are the business leaders that are suppose to be driving Britain out of the economic problems ?
The only post I’ve read on here that has any integrity is the one by yourself on page 2 with your analysis of the problems and disappointments you endure on a daily basis , a very fair and well balanced account of what the situation is . I hope everything goes well for you with your 787 and I’m sure with your professional attitude both you and your passengers will have enjoyable flights .
We all have our opinions and fly with what suits us best , I have my preferences , but just because I choose a particular airline doesn’t mean I think it’s the very best and everything else is crap therefore !
There are certain things I don’t like or think are very good but I’m not going to bang on all day running something down I’m not that interested in or wouldn’t choose .
Anyway , I find your contributions helpful and informative and that’s what I thought or expected this forum to be about , not all these one line petty sniping posts .
Finally I prefer to go about everyday life in a positive way and try to be optimistic , perhaps that’s why I find some of the really negative stuff on here so disturbing or maybe someone could point out where that little perfect world is ?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls