Reply To: BA’s July 4th double celebration

Back to Forum

rferguson
Participant

@Guest_Poster.
I do not believe it is my place to ask any individual to behave. I think that would be the role of a moderator.

If someone took a direct shot at myself, then maybe. But to be honest when I see the BS starting up in the threads my eyes just scan through until I see one with something related to business travel that interests me.

I have my own opinions on some of the users on this site. I’ve been around long enough to see the modus operandi of many.

I don’t make it my place to read the nitty gritty of the pot shots to-and-fro by forum users. It does not interest me. I don’t know who started it. I don’t know who said what on some previous thread they allude to. I stay out. I’m on here to contribute to the discussion of Business Travel. As many on here are based in the UK and have an interest in the goings on within BA I try and add a little where I can. I am not interested in putting the kids on the naughty step. Sorry. I get to do that enough at home. This site is meant to be a bit of an escape for me, that’s all. I don’t take it all that seriously.

@bacrew1 look forward to seeing you!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls