Reply To: BA A380 – main or upper deck?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA A380 – main or upper deck? Reply To: BA A380 – main or upper deck?

Henkel.Trocken
Participant

Well, I don’t know, I go on holiday for a month during which time I didn’t have an opportunity to read the forum though a quick scan of it shows some interesting posts and the KrugHandles playing their usual manipulative games, the same ones that got them banned from FlyerTalk years ago.

I come back and make a few points that are pertinent to the ongoing debate and all of a sudden all that is wrong is my fault yet again. I think the trouble is that I keep hitting the nail on the head at least where the KrugHandles are concerned and of course pointing out to Bucksnet that he’s wrong when he keeps trotting out the same arguments about the EK A380 as he has for months which are wrong is seen as inflammatory by the KrugHandles who haven’t been on the EK A380 either but clearly know all about it.

I’ve been subject to abuse by the KrugHandles for a long time, almost from my first post and at one time it bothered me, now I just know how stupid he is and what a sad little life he leads with nothing other to do than try to control this forum through the use of multiple handles and bumped posts, a typical example of which was posted this afternoon on lounge experiences of the past. The relevance of that to business travel today is none but there must have been a topic that needed to be got out of sight which is usually why these old things which none of the rest of us would remember and if we did we wouldn’t have time to dig them out, let alone post the same old same old complete with links time and again as we are too busy getting on with real lives.

Now Krug, get back to your version of SimCity with the airport add on and leave the rest of us in peace.