VintageBoop – 09/06/2013 10:02 GMT
The low level of debate, evidenced in this futile diversion, littered with unprovoked personal attacks, is reducing the forum to puerile inanity.
How very dare he VB? Eh? I mean, imagine trolling this website with ill-informed claptrap about an airline he’s never even flown? Who does he think he is?
I suggest with great haste we get back to some of the vital issues relating to business travel – may I suggest the following:
– Fairies which we can all locate on etchings in the overcrowded BA lounges
– The actions of a pilot in averting a catastrophe from 5-years ago
– Delivery of an aircraft that loads of airlines already have
– Bathrooms and their importance in selecting a hotel
– Cowel fastening and the lack of responsibility of the airline to make sure their planes are safe to fly
– And lastly, and this is a critical subject – Let’s have some information about an event in London where we can all have a glass of Bordeaux and shoot-the-breeze with the big-knobs of BA whilst scoffing some Hob Nobs.
When we get back to this high-quality of debate, and people can stop their ill-informed trolling, this forum will be improved considerably.