Reply To: Delta Business v BA BusinessCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Delta Business v BA Business Reply To: Delta Business v BA Business

Str8Talking
Participant

“The BA business lie flat product looks better but my other half is concerned that the centre ‘couple’ seats are to claustrophobic and you need to step over someones feet/legs to get out if required
And the window/aisle seats mean that as a couple it becomes unfeasible to have a normal conversation together and if you are on the window side then yet again may feel claustrophobic not having aisle access.”

I have travelled with my partner a number of times and seated in the window/aisle seats has never been an issue in terms of communication. With the screen down, you are looking directly at each other and I have always found it a pleasant way to fly. We have also flown in the middle two seats, and although I prefer the window/aisle option, the fact that the two seats are together, facing the same direction actually doubles up your space and makes it quite a spacious area. Regarding the climbing over, that just depends on whether the aisle passengers will sleep or not.