Reply To: Why do people fly on British Airways?

Back to Forum

ImissConcorde
Participant

judynagy – BA operates 17 flights a week from Bologna to Heathrow. With that kind of operation what level of ground handling (check-in, lounge etc) would you like bearing in mind just how much you are prepared to pay for your ticket. I may be wrong but I think, all airport handling is done by agency staff in Italy.
“I stand in an open doorway so it cannot close” You were lucky not to be arrested for interfering with access to a secure area like that.
In the future if things go wrong – get in the correct line, stay there, you will be dealt with, If you can, amend your booking online or by phone. Easy to validate the tickets with e-ticketing. If you are forced to stay overnight but don’t want to wait for hotel vouchers then book the class of hotel you would if you were paying yourself. The airline will reimburse you.
The most important thing you can do in a disruption situation is to remember that you are not the only one travelling. There are others!!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls