Reply To: Why do people fly on British Airways?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Why do people fly on British Airways? Reply To: Why do people fly on British Airways?

flier74
Participant

I could not agree more NIRscot. I am sorry to hear what you encountered in terms of delays and the lack of information judynagy but after all you took the law into your own hands after you pushed past people, with a still lip apparently, who were waiting to see the agent on a small outstation where staff resources are very limited with ANY airline not just BA. YOU decided to leave the secure area because maybe you thought you are entitled to a better treatment than all the other Passengers, or for whatever reason you made that decision. Maybe if you would have showed a little more patience and you would have been dealt with better. I am sorry but in times of disruption it is not all about you, it is about everyone on this aircraft. Your derogatory comments about other Pasengers, the staff et al sum it all up really.
So enjoy the Crowne Palza wherever you are and safe journey home wherever this may be.
I for one fly with BA because I like them. I like their lounges and generally their staff. Lets face it, things go wrong with all Airlines, not just BA so sometimes you just have to bear and grin it in times of disruptions, I for one can say generally disruption has been handled well with BA and other Airlines in my past experiences, so as a regular traveller I just take the good with the bad.
Enough said