Reply To: Direct Aisle Access

Back to Forum

Papillion53
Participant

Did you all miss FDoS post yesterday – was I the only one to welcome him back then? 🙂 Anyway – glad you’re still here sparring partner! 🙂

I don’t know what all the fuss is about 64A – I had that seat once and never again – it is at the top of the stairs, the CC seemed to use that galley as a gathering and chatting place and I had to get up to ask them to be quiet (overnight flight) – as even with ear plugs on I could hear all about their latest escapades down route! The DH was in 64B and he hated it – got bashed about every time one of the CC or a pax went past. Every time anyone walked down the aisle the whole place shook and I felt like “Zebedee” lying on a water mattress!

I think I prefer the main deck (nearer the Club Kitchen as well unless WT+ have cleared it out!) but we are trying the upper deck later this year but further forward. I always prefer an aisle seat so I don’t have to climb over anyone, as its not very ladylike to clamber over anyone if one is wearing a skirt – even though some may quite enjoy it! 😉

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls