Reply To: Direct Aisle Access

Back to Forum

rcfyelee98
Participant

Someone posed the question “why people don’t vote with their feet” – I thought I would share my perspective.

I fly BA 90% of the time for the following reason – Heathrow is my local airport; BA is the only airline that flies to all my most frequented destinations non-stop (because it hubs out of Heathrow!);I can accumulate into one programme a significant amount of FFP to use for my leisure travel for my family and I; i don’t travel enough to have top tier status with all the better airlines so I need to concentrate my custom to enjoy CCR access and to live under the delusion that I am an important person (on a facetious note, people who really matter tend not to have FFP status and/or don’t need to earn status as they have their own private jets. The rest of us are just hired help)

If CX or SQ hubbed out of Heathrow, I would change in an instant as their business product is so so so much better. But as they won’t/can’t, I will continue to support loyally but reluctantly BA even though I can exercise my own free will to fly with a smorgasbord of airlines and enjoy better service/product etc.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls